Members of all classes shall have the following rights and privileges:
- to vote at the general meeting of the Institute to elect members of the Council;
- to receive the official newsletter free of charge;
- to receive discounts at conferences, symposiums, seminars and short courses organized by the Institute;
- to receive state-of-the-art reports produced by the Working Groups, free of charge;
- to receive an annual report from the Executive Committee;
- any other benefits as may be decided by the Council.
Fellows and Full Members have the following additional rights and privileges:
- to nominate and to be nominated as candidates for election to the Council;
- to be nominated as candidates for election to the Executive Committee;
- to take part in the activities of the Working Groups.
Furthermore, Fellows have the privilege of being nominated as candidates for election to the Advisory Committee.